ND at Pitt... | Syracusefan.com

ND at Pitt...

njcuse

Scout Team
This was one of the best games I've watched this season. Pitt pulled out a great win, and I'm no big Pitt fan.

"The big 12 is the best conference" is the most ludicrous thing that's been making the rounds

i dont see any "great" team- cornticky can be beat and virginia will fold like a house of cards come march-

if these kids can squeak in the dance they have just as good a chance as anyone imho-

i dont see any "great" team- cornticky can be beat and virginia will fold like a house of cards come march-

if these kids can squeak in the dance they have just as good a chance as anyone imho-

"Cornticky" may or may not be beat, and UVA may or may not fold like a house of cards. But there is no way in he77 that we have as good a chance as anyone. I wish we did, but we just dont.

"Cornticky" may or may not be beat, and UVA may or may not fold like a house of cards. But there is no way in he77 that we have as good a chance as anyone. I wish we did, but we just dont.
there is talent- they just aint found the spark-
we have one of the best centers right now- silent g- cooney can get as hot as anyone- we have a forward who loves to rebound -

and dont forget jimmy has a way of getting teams that shouldnt to work -

seen plenty of teams start the season on fire and fizzle under pressure and some that looked like puke shine when the heat was on

guy hasnt won almost a 1000 games because he cant coach- i guarantee this week of has been a learning experience for these kids-

there is talent- they just aint found the spark-
we have one of the best centers right now- silent g- cooney can get as hot as anyone- we have a forward who loves to rebound -

and dont forget jimmy has a way of getting teams that shouldnt to work -

seen plenty of teams start the season on fire and fizzle under pressure and some that looked like puke shine when the heat was on

guy hasnt won almost a 1000 games because he cant coach- i guarantee this week of has been a learning experience for these kids-
without any bench scoring we aren't going to go far.

just in case anyone hasnt paid attention for 30 years- jimmy dont need no stinkin bench

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom