ND basketball | Syracusefan.com

ND basketball

longtimefan

Hall of Fame
The ND arena will, I believe, be the third smallest venue in the ACC, larger than only BC and Miami.

When this occurred to me, I flashed (way) back to Digger Phelps' arrogant comments when asked about scheduling SU back ~'77 or'78. He gave some sort of song-and-dance about needing a 2-for-1, because Manley was so small. Manley was 9500, and the Joyce Center 11,400. The ND arena has now been downsized to ~9100. Let's give ND a break and settle for a 1-1-1--The Dome, Joyce and MSG.:)

I have gone to games in both Joyce and Cameron; they are glorified high school gyms.

The ND arena will, I believe, be the third smallest venue in the ACC, larger than only BC and Miami.

When this occurred to me, I flashed (way) back to Digger Phelps' arrogant comments when asked about scheduling SU back ~'77 or'78. He gave some sort of song-and-dance about needing a 2-for-1, because Manley was so small. Manley was 9500, and the Joyce Center 11,400. The ND arena has now been downsized to ~9100. Let's give ND a break and settle for a 1-1-1--The Dome, Joyce and MSG.:)

If they don't play us in the Dome for football, let's refuse to play them at Joyce and only accept games at the Dome.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

If they don't play us in the Dome for football, let's refuse to play them at Joyce and only accept games at the Dome.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
And let's make sure when we play them at Joyce (once every 3 years), they give us a decent (maybe 3k) ticket allotment, instead of the bulli we get from some BE venues because we were asleep at the wheel when the league contract was negotiated.