ND Helmets | Syracusefan.com

ND Helmets

orangemass

All American
Let me preface by saying I'm a traditionalist... But I kind alike the ND helmets tonight.. They are cool..

Hideous. Everyone is trying to outdo each other.Now ND - a school I dislike with a passion - has gotten into the act. They look like World Football League helmets.

I don't like those new helmets. Give me the old all gold ones as that was ND.

I dont know why you guys have no inginuity or for one freaking game lets a team be creative and let the kids have fun and keep something from their playing days! These kids get to keep these helmets, which I personally think are awesome and its a great recruiting tool. Why do you think Oregon has taken off? The kids love the 100000000 combos that they can actually do for games. It keeps things cool for these kids.

Stop being so tradionalist and get into the 21st century. If Syracuse decided to freaking do some alternate jersey atleast we might get some pub! We are the blandest team by not stepping out of the box and getting something new every once in a while...and dont give me this "we now have a patch BS, or do you see our sleeves?" Listen kids want out of the box different things, thats how these kids think!

Let me preface by saying I'm a traditionalist... But I kind alike the ND helmets tonight.. They are cool..

Horrible helmets. There are a few schools that should never change their helmets. ND is certainly one of them. I hate ND with passion, but enjoy seeing teams retain their traditional look.

I think Notre Dame ought to commission Kings Cross for green and gold plus fours. Plaid helmet maybe.

You know the day is coming when SU will take the field in something Godawful. But the kids will love it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom