ND's Bonzie Colson to miss 8 weeks | Syracusefan.com

ND's Bonzie Colson to miss 8 weeks

Wow. Very fortunate for us. ND is small but Colson is like Glover from St John's in getting in there and rebounding everything and getting it over shot blockers. Huge loss for them.

949c38558eb7dda57eaa77e6fc61baff.jpg

Brutal news for them...outside of Gibbs and Farrell not sure whose gonna pick up the scoring. Flueger? Yikes

I like our chances even better now. Sucks for him but big break for us.

Brutal news for them...outside of Gibbs and Farrell not sure whose gonna pick up the scoring. Flueger? Yikes
I know my heart really goes out to them. No not really. I would be hard pressed to think of a school that gets under my skin more than those elitist dirt bags. Well Yukon and G-Town of course and yeah Puke and the UNCheats and UK...wait where was I going with this.

Man, that is a real tough break for ND. So much for the luck of the Irish. This was a winnable game before. Now we’ve got to take advantage.

I know my heart really goes out to them. No not really. I would be hard pressed to think of a school that gets under my skin more than those elitist dirt bags. Well Yukon and G-Town of course and yeah Puke and the UNCheats and UK...wait where was I going with this.

Elitist dirt bags? I prefer "lame gingers".

Like every game, our team has to show up to win. No team in the ACC is an easy win no matter who they lose to injury.

Eight more wins to go to get into the tournament! LGO!

Im glad he is out against us and that he will be ok.

I never, ever root for players to get injured.

Definitely! It creates bad karma that we can't afford, especially as thin as we are.

That's too bad. I love watching that dude play. Just a throwback and monster on the boards.

We better not lose to these bums on Saturday now...

Would never root for anything like this, but Colson is probably my least favorite opposing player in this era in which I probably can't name 20 returning veterans in the ACC. Guy gets away with a ton of physical play because he's undersized (much like Harangody and Harangody 2.0 and a bunch of other Notre Dame players before him) and we've struggled with him in the past. So hopefully this helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom