ND's Rex Pflueger torn ACL | Syracusefan.com

ND's Rex Pflueger torn ACL

Tough loss for them. Senior leader who really fills up the box score. ND has had some bad luck with injuries the last few years. Brey always seems to find guys to step up though.

Atleast the kid could be eligible for a medical RS if he wants it.
I hate seeing kids careers end due to injury.
Like what happened to Haas at Purdue last year in the tournament.
Hope the kid gets healthy and comss
Back.

and also I think one of their frosh hopefuls Carmody is out for the year too

I really feel sorry for him. You never want to see something like this happen. I hope he is able to come back and play for them.

Just watch. He will make it back to play us and beat Frank to a loose ball. Feel bad for the kid.

Tough loss for them. Senior leader who really fills up the box score. ND has had some bad luck with injuries the last few years. Brey always seems to find guys to step up though.

They were decimated by injuries when they played us at the Dome last year and they still beat us. I thought that was the loss that was going to keep us out of the tournament

They were decimated by injuries when they played us at the Dome last year and they still beat us. I thought that was the loss that was going to keep us out of the tournament
One of the worst losses we’ve ever had in su history and I stand by it

Honestly this is not good news. The more injuries they have, the better they play against us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom