ND's Swarbrick Happy with ACC and...(as posted on other side) | Syracusefan.com

ND's Swarbrick Happy with ACC and...(as posted on other side)

arbitragegls

All Conference
believes that the ACC is not in danger of losing another team aside from Maryland. Swarbrick was also the second source in the last two days to say " that the ACC will eventually be making more money per school than the Big 12. That would seemingly put to rest speculation that Florida State is trying to get out.

Additionally, as previously posted according to my source, and confirmed by the CBS article below: "the ACC is in the process of monetizing its soon-to-be lucrative digital network located in Charlotte, N.C. Industry sources are split on whether the ACC can do a full-on network similar to the Big Ten that would be able to throw off profit in a relatively short period of time...but my source indicates it should be profitable within 3 years once launched.

We are now seeing the ACC strength and positive view beginning to make it into legitimate media (I will be reporting more soon):

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...m-another-big-ten-raid-for-foreseeable-future

Keep the info coming...keep those jack and cokes going as well.

believes that the ACC is not in danger of losing another team aside from Maryland. Swarbrick was also the second source in the last two days to say " that the ACC will eventually be making more money per school than the Big 12. That would seemingly put to rest speculation that Florida State is trying to get out.

Additionally, as previously posted according to my source, and confirmed by the CBS article below: "the ACC is in the process of monetizing its soon-to-be lucrative digital network located in Charlotte, N.C. Industry sources are split on whether the ACC can do a full-on network similar to the Big Ten that would be able to throw off profit in a relatively short period of time...but my source indicates it should be profitable within 3 years once launched.

We are now seeing the ACC strength and positive view beginning to make it into legitimate media (I will be reporting more soon):

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...m-another-big-ten-raid-for-foreseeable-future
Arb, you are the fricken' MAN!
snoop.gif