Need a Syracuse football game day jersey | Syracusefan.com

Need a Syracuse football game day jersey

Antz201

Scout Team
Where can I get a real SU football game day jersey? I hate fake replicas. I know that the Dutch tape basketball authentic jerseys are easy to get, but football looks impossible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they may have another event next year.

here's a quote" I would rather sell the jerseys to Syracuse fans than to give them to the Salvation Army".

Manny's has authentic jerseys. You can get 44, maybe some leftover Nassib/Paulus...I remember they had Art Jones a few years back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

If they do a yard sale again next year, would anyone be willing to pick me up a jersey if I send some cash via PayPal or something?

Problem with the genuine game worn jerseys from the yardsale is that they are XTRA long. They would probably extend down to your knees.

Going into the sale, getting one of those jerseys was my first priority. But after seeing them, they just weren't practical at all.

I could buy a jersey off the rack at Manny's and wear it while I run two laps around the field in the Dome. It won't be truly game-day authentic, but it would smell like it is.
well, why dont you just do sprints in the parking lot during the tailgate, then go right in to the sauna that is the Dome for the game...and sell it as a 'game-worn' jersey.

thats gotta be worth a few more doubloons.

its all in the marketing...