Need gift suggestion for Red Sox fan | Syracusefan.com

Need gift suggestion for Red Sox fan

OrangeSky

2nd String
Please help!

I have a friend who is a Red Sox fan. I need to get him a holiday gift.

As a Yankee fan, the only gifts that I can think of giving him are grossly inappropriate, and could well end our friendship.

I would appreciate suggestions.

Thanks.

Last edited:
A real Red Sox fan needs no present this year as the Sox granted us our only true wish.

But you could get him some nice beard maintenance products. Jack Black Beard Lube sounds promising.

stock-photo-housefly-on-a-dung-pooh-illustration-of-comic-cartoon-houseflies-flying-around-and-eating-a-dog-do-94322758.jpg

A vial of Big Papi's flaxseed oil.

Please help!

As a Yankee fan, the only gifts that I can think of giving him are grossly inappropriate, and could well end our friendship.

Thanks.

A beard trimmer would make a nice gift.

Serious suggestion: "Fever Pitch," the movie starring Drew Barrymore and that guy from SNL. Romantic, but also about the lunacy of the true fan (in this case, a Red Sox fan).

I could take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed.

I got spare time...

There is a ton of gear on any of the Red Sox links. A nice wind shirt or head covers if he's a golfer.

We Red Sox fans are reading these comments and smiling thinking how you sound like UConn fans making comments about SU.

As a Yankees fan you couldve started your shopping as soon as the playoffs began or even months earlier.

Must be a hell of a friendship if you're willing to spend money on red sox gear. My buddy is a uconn fan and got my son a syracuse onesie. I thanked him and said I won't be getting your first born any uconn gear. I figure he should have achance to be successful.

Please help!

Thanks.
Okay, well, uh... candlesticks always make a nice gift, and uh, maybe you could find out where he's registered and maybe a place-setting or maybe a silverware pattern. Okay, let's get two! Go get 'em.

Thanks for all the great replies.
I must admit, I'm leaning towards the Ellsbury jersey now that we know his number.