Need Golfers for SU Men’s Soccer Tournament Saturday July 27th | Syracusefan.com

Need Golfers for SU Men’s Soccer Tournament Saturday July 27th

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
Lol, srry but this at first glance seemed so funny. Ask people on a basketball site to go to a golf outing to support the soccer team. No disrespect intended just had a chuckle.

Hope it's a big success

Lol, srry but this at first glance seemed so funny. Ask people on a basketball site to go to a golf outing to support the soccer team. No disrespect intended just had a chuckle.

Hope it's a big success
It does seem funny at first glance, but there are not enough eyes on the soccer pages. This is a great tournament, and a fun way to support the soccer program. Ian, the assistant coaches, their families, and the players should get a side gig during the summer and run golf tournaments in CNY, because they do an excellent job.

Bring a few extra $$ as they have items up for silent auction, and as well as surprise gift bags for a small donation that is well worth the money.

The SU Men’s Soccer team is having a fund raiser golf tournament on Saturday, July 27th. It starts at 11 AM and ends at 8 pm.

It is a great cause and the course and dinner are top notch. orangesox44 and I are forming a team. We need two more. If you have any interest, please send me or orangesox44 a PM.

Details below:

Tom, you still need two? I and my golfing buddy may be able to make the trip on that day. I can let you know by the end of the day.

Tom, you still need two? I and my golfing buddy may be able to make the trip on that day. I can let you know by the end of the day.
Yes we do. Sounds good, please let me know….

I just saw this and assume your team is full but I will be playing in a member-guest at Beaver Meadows that Thursday-Saturday. Otherwise I’d have loved to join you. And I assume when Justin inevitably lets you down, you’ll be looking for a replacement next year.