Need Help! DirecTV screwed me. Need DVD of game | Syracusefan.com

Need Help! DirecTV screwed me. Need DVD of game

PoppyHart

All American
Come home to a "775" error code and may be down for days!!!

Can someone who has this on DVR reach out to me? I have over 550 games on DVD, including about 98% of the televised games since 2004. All I need is the raw feed in "XP mode" with or without commercials. I'll do the editing and send you back a professional looking copy. I will also throw in any 5 games of your choice.

Thanks in advance.

Come home to a "775" error code and may be down for days!!!

Can someone who has this on DVR reach out to me? I have over 550 games on DVD, including about 98% of the televised games since 2004. All I need is the raw feed in "XP mode" with or without commercials. I'll do the editing and send you back a professional looking copy. I will also throw in any 5 games of your choice.

Thanks in advance.

The game may be available on the March Madness app.

I have directv (not the newer cable box). I am not sure how to extract the game but I have it.

I wish I could be of help, but I dont even have cable. I may be interested in tomorrow's game, depending on how my travel goes. Anyhow, Ive given the thread a free bump.

Random number generator.
I think I would watch the first Duke at SU OT game and then maybe the SU Virgina tourney game. That migh help you get over missing a game finally.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom