need help with tapatalk | Syracusefan.com

need help with tapatalk

jgeorge322

Living Legend
i downloaded the app when it became free in the app store. it worked great for an week or two. however, now it doesn't load any of the new topics. its stuck on 10/1/13 date. i updated the app in the store, closed it, reset the phone, and the same problem persists. has anyone else had this issue and knows the fix?

Happens to me at least once a week. You need to delete Syracusefan from the app then reinstall it and re-log in.

Tapatalk is a buggy mess.

The other option is to buy the premium version. I had the same issues and other assorted problems, almost all of which went away when I went to the premium.

I am not a shill for Tapatalk and I know Tom E is not a fan (they have been difficult to work with for the admins), however, if you spend a lot of time on the board using a mobile device, it is worth considering upgrading to premium.

The funny thing about this issue is that it only does it on my iPhone. I also have it installed on my iPad and it never seems to lose the connection like it does on my phone.

thanks for the advice guys. i finally got sick of surfing the board on my iphone without the app and switched, which was great while it lasted. im going to try the first avenue and if the problem persists, go premium.

i have to log out and log in every couple of days which only takes a few seconds. That fixes my problem

i have to log out and log in every couple of days which only takes a few seconds. That fixes my problem

That's what I do every couple days also. You don't know it but it logs you out and the easiest way I have found to get logged in is to just go explore and enter syracusefan and hit log in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've tried that numerous times, it doesn't seem to work for me. I have to go the scooch approach which is delete the app, then re-download.

But big spender tomcat has me thinking I need to try premium. I didn't even know that was an option. Tom and I burn hundred dollar bills to light our cuban cigars, so we could care less about the extra cost.

I've tried that numerous times, it doesn't seem to work for me. I have to go the scooch approach which is delete the app, then re-download.

But big spender tomcat has me thinking I need to try premium. I didn't even know that was an option. Tom and I burn hundred dollar bills to light our cuban cigars, so we could care less about the extra cost.
I have to delete the forum within tap talk and search for it again. That seems to work for a day or two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1

"deleting" the forum and relogging in did the trick. thanks again.

I have had this problem on bot my phone and IPad... I have to delete the app and reinstall every few days when it gets stuck. I guess its time to invest in the premium. I seems like I am always checking in... its a pain when you have a few minutes and they are spent at the app store:bang::bang::bang: