Need Opinions...on Seating | Syracusefan.com

Need Opinions...on Seating

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Ok...so I'm working with USF on seating. We will be down around the endzone. They have stopped selling in the 300 level.

Ok tell me if you would rather pay $35 ($40 Total w/tailgate) a ticket for Section 118/119 or $25 ($30 Total w/tailgate) a ticket for Section 218/219?
I don't have exact seating yet...just assume mid level in all sections...although I'm going to ask for mid level in the 100s and the lowest rows possible in the 200s.

Here is a viewer...

http://buccaneers.io-media.com/

A couple factors...the game will likely only have 25-30k in attendance for 44k seats. So expect you could self improve your seating. Section 100s and 200s share a common walkway. The Afternoon Sun will not be as much a factor as sitting over on the SU side. I would be over there but nothing is open at the moment.

Last edited:
How does this whole tailgating thing work with parents of players?

Just a little bit of hazing:
ketchup-and-mustard.JPG

Well if you buy tickets through one of these organized events it works like any normal tailgate. Being a road trip...most can't bring anything but those that can get partial reimbursement for what they brought. We normally tack on about $4 per ticket to help defray expenses. We usually have several players parents at road trip tailgates...we've never had any issues.

Ok...so I'm working with USF on seating. We will be down around the endzone. They have stopped selling in the 300 level.

Ok tell me if you would rather pay $35 ($40 Total w/tailgate) a ticket for Section 118/119 or $25 ($30 Total w/tailgate) a ticket for Section 218/219?
I don't have exact seating yet...just assume mid level in all sections...although I'm going to ask for mid level in the 100s and the lowest rows possible in the 200s.

Here is a viewer...

http://buccaneers.io-media.com/

A couple factors...the game will likely only have 25-30k in attendance for 44k seats. So expect you could self improve your seating. Section 100s and 200s share a common walkway. The Afternoon Sun will not be as much a factor as sitting over on the SU side. I would be over there but nothing is open at the moment.

I'd probably say 218/219 because it was easy to move down in 2012.

But then again, everyone sitting in the same section the whole game makes it a lot more fun.

Last edited:
I'd probably say 218/219 because it was easy to move down in 2012.

That is the way I'm leaning...we might also just gravitate over to better seats.

USF will likely be no better than .500% coming into our game...they have 2 auto losses looking at the know games right now.
  • 09/05 - Florida A&M

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom