Need something to cheer you up? | Syracusefan.com

Need something to cheer you up?

Here's a video of some guy teaching Marek about the history of Little Falls, NY & Marek pretending to understand &/or care.

Lol. Oh man, that’s brutal. I found myself rooting for someone to come and save him from that.

Here's one of Marek's IG posts from early in the season (before he & maybe JB had full confidence in his jumper). His caption is pretty hilarious, broken English & all. This kid's story, playing style, & just overall vibe has already made him one of my all-time favorites after only one year.

IMG_1485.PNG

IMG_1487.jpg

The best is when he says "very interesting" & then glances up at the guy trying not to laugh. To his credit, he's very polite.

That and when he actually took the article from the guy and acted like he was interested in reading it.

Here's a video of some guy teaching Marek about the history of Little Falls, NY & Marek pretending to understand &/or care.

Somebody send this to Bazley before it's too late for him to change his mind!!! He'll regret missing out on stuff like this for the rest of his life!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom