Need to FEED BATTLE MORE | Syracusefan.com

Need to FEED BATTLE MORE

Rocco

Watching you.
Battle is averaging 25.3 pts/game in the 3 games against Duke (x2) and UNC this year.

The kid makes big shots when needed. I do not understand how they don't run every play through him when he starts getting hot.

He has a knack for finding and making the big shots when we need them most.

Teams are focusing on him defensively. When he is open we go to him almost always.

Battle is averaging 25.3 pts/game in the 3 games against Duke (x2) and UNC this year.

The kid makes big shots when needed. I do not understand how they don't run every play through him when he starts getting hot.

He has a knack for finding and making the big shots when we need them most.
I feel that was about Eli Hughes. When he is scoring and hitting shots it opens things up for Battle and others. He is the key. He played a great first half and then nothing. If he can get going again which half one tonight was a good sign then we will be ok

this is the biggest key for the rest of the season. boeheim needs to put the ball in battle's hands. end of story. howard cant create anything offensively, the offense needs to run through battle. we can be a 2nd weekend tourny team playing through battle. 1 and done, or possibly nit if howard is the starting pg. coach has gotta fix this, he loves seniors but this cant continue.

Felt like Battle wore out at the end. He played great, just wish he didn't miss those free throws.