needed the good Phillips yesterday | Syracusefan.com

needed the good Phillips yesterday

upperdeck

Living Legend
AC gave as as much as you can expect from Ish, but Phillips having a drops filled day really hurt on a day with a QB that is a bit off on many throws. Several key plays he didnt hold on.

AC gave as as much as you can expect from Ish, but Phillips having a drops filled day really hurt on a day with a QB that is a bit off on many throws. Several key plays he didnt hold on.

Phillips looked tired yesterday.

I was surprised we couldn't get Estime more involved.

It's one of the strange things about this offense. At some point during games there's a blueprint that takes out both slot receivers and double covers the outside guys.

I guess it's the luxury of stopping the run with a 6 man front.

wasnt Estime dinged too? he didnt even see the field for most of the game. they used a TE much of the game to help block, would have liked to see Riley try to get into space a few times.

wasnt Estime dinged too? he didnt even see the field for most of the game. they used a TE much of the game to help block, would have liked to see Riley try to get into space a few times.

He was from the previous week. But was returning punts, and had a big play on a screen later in the game. So I didn't know if he was limited or we just couldn't get him involved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom