Nerlens Noel cleared by the NCAA | Syracusefan.com

Nerlens Noel cleared by the NCAA

Man, that's terrible. It would be awesome if the guy never got to play college ball. O_O

I heard he enjoyed the candlelight investigation with all you can eat surf and turf and a car raffle for the players.

Cal is like the Teflon Don. You can fool all of the people some of the time and you can fool some of the people all of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.

As far as the GPA of his players... they don't hang around school long enough to really compile a GPA. His assertion that it's not about the NBA, in fact it's never mentioned, is laughable. These kids show up in September, practice starting in October, travel all over God's creation until late March, early April, and then they are gone. Where does education fit into that itinerary?

It will be interesting to see how his team does this year. I wouldn't be surprised if they had a few stinkers during the season. I can have respect for other coaches and teams even with contentious rivalries, but I just can't respect John Calapari...nope, just can't do it.

Good- so we can watch DC2 drop 20 and 13 on him when we blow out UK in the 2nd round after they make it in on the bubble.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom