Nets Assign Chris McCullough to D-League Affiliate | Syracusefan.com

Nets Assign Chris McCullough to D-League Affiliate

teamco

International Flaneur
Haven't seen this news posted here on the forum yet.

Nets assign Chris McCullough to D-League affiliate

SYRACUSE, N.Y. – The Brooklyn Nets have assigned former Syracuse basketball forward Chris McCullough to the Long Island Nets, which is the team’s NBA Development League affiliate.

The team announced the news on Monday.

McCullough has appeared in two games for Brooklyn this season, averaging 1.0 points and 2.5 rebounds in 6.9 minutes per game.

In his one season at Syracuse, McCullough averaged 9.3 points and 6.9 rebounds in 16 games played. His season was cut short due to a torn ACL against Florida State at the Carrier Dome.

McCullough was drafted 29th overall in the 2015 NBA draft by the Nets.

On October 30, the Brooklyn announced the team exercised its team option for McCullough, guaranteeing him his salary through the 2017-18 season.

Last edited:
Have we ever had a player drafted by an organization that wasn't a dumpster fire?

I'm losing track. Silent G down for now, AO too or no? Rak inactive, MCW hurt, everyone else getting some burn depending on their role?

I'm losing track. Silent G down for now, AO too or no? Rak inactive, MCW hurt, everyone else getting some burn depending on their role?
Dion 27 min 1-9 2 pts in a big loss.

Dion 27 min 1-9 2 pts in a big loss.
Thanks - Dion, Ennis and Melo get their run. Following the more role/end of bench guys is who I lose track of

I was looking at their coach and his name is Ronald Nored (played for Butler). It said 26 years and I thought to myself well at least he is going to learn from a coach with some experience and then I realized Nored is actually 26 years old. It was after this I realized he was on that damn Butler team. So at least McCullough will learn to hold people coming off screens.

I was looking at their coach and his name is Ronald Nored (played for Butler). It said 26 years and I thought to myself well at least he is going to learn from a coach with some experience and then I realized Nored is actually 26 years old. It was after this I realized he was on that damn Butler team. So at least McCullough will learn to hold people coming off screens.

nored ahhhh!!! pretty sure he hit the 3 after kris jo got suplexed to cut our lead to 1 and it was all downhill from there.

Have we ever had a player drafted by an organization that wasn't a dumpster fire?

Denver during the Melo years wasn't bad. Not the best but certainly not a dumpster fire.

Thanks - Dion, Ennis and Melo get their run. Following the more role/end of bench guys is who I lose track of
Isn't Wes Johnson doing well, Danny Shayes played for years as did Ronnie Siekly. Just few.
speaking of Dion and Wes . . .
Dion is having, in his own way, a remarkable season. He is currently 68th out of 70 qualified shooting guards in True Shooting Percentage, while at the same time being 9th in usage rate! Just Dion being Dion, I suppose.

Meanwhile, Wes is currently averaging fewer than 3 ppg and his PER is below 7. And yet, he is having the most impactful season of his career. I was driving last night & listening to the Clippers game on the radio. The broadcasters repeated those data points, but pointed out that Doc Rivers is crediting Wes & Luc Mbah a Moute with their great start. They always knew the offense would be there, but the defense has made the difference this year. The #1 defensive unit in the NBA is the Clippers' starters . . . the #2 unit is the Clipper's reserves, when Wes is out there with them. I don't have a link to that, it's just what they said. Doc loves his two SFs and doesn't care what they give him on the offensive end.

This will be a year long occurrence.

I'm not optimistic about his NBA future.