Never again..... | Syracusefan.com

Never again.....

DonLightfoot

All Conference
..... do I want to see our team be the last one in or one of the last four in. My goodness, what an awful day today with the total lack of love (well almost total) being expressed by sports talk dudes. Have they all been brainwashed by Lunardi the last two weeks? Do these dudes even look at the overall body of work? That hate thread certainly highlights a lot of it.

Note to Syracuse basketball - Don't put us in this position again as I am not sure my heart could take it.

... do I want to see our team be the last one in or one of the last four in. My goodness, what an awful day today with the total lack of love (well almost total) being expressed by sports talk dudes. Have they all been brainwashed by Lunardi the last two weeks? Do these dudes even look at the overall body of work? That hate thread certainly highlights a lot of it.

Note to Syracuse basketball - Don't put us in this position again as I am not sure my heart could take it.

You'd've preferred we got snubbed instead? :rolleyes:
Just so you wouldn't have to hear morons on squawk radio showing off how ignorant they are?

Embrace the hate. Let it flow through you.
Their tears of infinite sadness are delicious! :p

Looks like that will be SUs last bubble watch of the JB era. The future is just too bright.
Talk from here on out looks to be seed and venue/location.

Great to get a break in the last bubble of JBs career. Here’s to hoping he can make it something to talk about.

well it's called a "play in game" . so you're playing into what ? are we technically already "in" ?
i'd say yes but frankly have never considered the play in games round 1. round 1 starts with 64.

... do I want to see our team be the last one in or one of the last four in. My goodness, what an awful day today with the total lack of love (well almost total) being expressed by sports talk dudes. Have they all been brainwashed by Lunardi the last two weeks? Do these dudes even look at the overall body of work? That hate thread certainly highlights a lot of it.

52DF6373-2784-415C-81AA-9F7074A1719A.jpeg

From here on in, anything else is gravy!

Eh, I don't know. I thought we'd be terrible. Even at our worse we get on the bubble.

I'm so worn out by the last 3 years of the bubble if it happens next year I might just have to barricade myself in a cave until the selection show.
I actually thought I didn't care.

It wasn't until Sunday afternoon that I realized how much I wanted to see us play one more meaningful game. You just don't know what Jimmy B can do with his players, only seems to get better with age. So I am enjoying the time until we dance and maybe a little after.