Never been more at ease after an NCAAT loss | Syracusefan.com

Never been more at ease after an NCAAT loss

HoustonCuse

2020-21 Iggy Winner Lead Scorer & Post Season Rcd
Getting into the tournament was a surprise and winning 3 games was special. On top of that Syracuse played a heavyweight matchup during the biggest stage of the year and comported themselves with pride. This was a legit test for a Duke team that on paper should have walked over us. The players fought like lions during this whole run and did so again tonight. Very proud to be a Syracuse fan tonight.

Getting into the tournament was a surprise and winning 3 games was special. On top of that Syracuse played a heavyweight matchup during the biggest stage of the year and comported themselves with pride. This was a legit test for a Duke team that on paper should have walked over us. The players fought like lions during this whole run and did so again tonight. Very proud to be a Syracuse fan tonight.

And another masterful job by Jim Boeheim this year. He got the most out of this team that any coach could. They had the right game plan(s) throughout the tournament, they executed well, he had them peaking at the right time, and they went as far as the talent and depth available could possibly carry them . . . further than I reasonably expected. I thought Boeheim did a better job last night with what he had to work with over Coach K and the talent & depth at his disposal.

Thank you coach for another terrific year!

Last edited:
The North Carolina loss in he Final Four was comparable for me but yeah. You might be right.

That's the way I feel. I also noticed it's a lot like I felt after the '96 run, once I got over the disappointment of getting beaten in the final.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom