Never Would Have believed... | Syracusefan.com

Never Would Have believed...

newmexicuse

All Conference
that we would be outscoring them 20 to zip from the bench and still staring almost certain defeat in the face.

What's with Battle ? Just when it looks like he was breaking out he comes up with two straight three point games (excluding his big shot) ???

Only good news - it looks like a Frank howard revival at least in the boxscore.

No clue what was up with Battle.

He didn't seem hurt, or gimpy, while on the court. Although he did come up a little lame on that one breakaway. Still, seemed to be moving fine.

The second half just seemed like a clusterf***. Seemed like we could have called off the press a few different times, maybe re-inserted Battle, and gone with what had been working, but helter skelter seemed to be the plan of the day.

That being said, Roberson's momentum killing turnover/miss and Lydon's strange disappearing act hurt more than anything else. Lydon is a little gimpy too, but nevertheless, can't have him come out and do nothing (no rebounding, points, etc...) for 30 minutes.

Definitely something illness related. He was doubled over a few min into the game

I just don't know what's going on with Roberson's hands. I've seen seals at Seaworld secure basketballs better than him.

Everyone out there couldn't grab the ball

I just don't know what's going on with Roberson's hands. I've seen seals at Seaworld secure basketballs better than him.

It was painful. That one where it just rolled through his legs, thanks to him losing it, after FH's steal really hurt.

We were on a nice roll and that led to a Pitt dunk. Huge momentum change (and instead of potentially going down 5 or 4, it was right back to 9).

Lydon killed us. Needed to get him the ball somewhere other than the low post but we kept trying to force it inside for some reason, if we looked for him at all.

Hope Battle is okay. Someone said he was under the weather. I saw him tweak something in the first half on a take to the rim. We need him at 100%.

Lydon killed us. Needed to get him the ball somewhere other than the low post but we kept trying to force it inside for some reason, if we looked for him at all.

I know, seemed like a bad plan. He couldn't seal his man, or catch it, and nobody could deliver the pass. Making that the focal point of our offense seemed to throw everything else off. That and Battle's absence.

Hope Battle is okay. Someone said he was under the weather. I saw him tweak something in the first half on a take to the rim. We need him at 100%.

I think it was whatever he tweaked. Hope it's not his foot again and nothing serious

that we would be outscoring them 20 to zip from the bench and still staring almost certain defeat in the face.

What's with Battle ? Just when it looks like he was breaking out he comes up with two straight three point games (excluding his big shot) ???

Only good news - it looks like a Frank howard revival at least in the boxscore.
Battle has been sick.

he was breathing hard all game.. we got enough out of battle to make it up. we rode the shooting train for awhile and still had shots at the end to steal another.. time for a good game at home.

Maybe Roberson doesn't like fish from a bucket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom