new basketball planet discovered | Syracusefan.com

new basketball planet discovered

igor

2nd String
the Disney family, primarily abc and the espn networks have ordered talking heads to declare constantly that LeBron james is the best player on the planet. i'm not implying that he sucks, but when he goes 35 games without a foul he;s on mt rushmore. in the medal round of the Olympics he had 3fouls in the first half in 3 of the 5 games. james is best when he doesn't have to think. as I write the announcer refers to queen as superman. they pointed out 3 fouls not called on Indiana including bad breath by lance Stevenson. now abc and espn have ordered a different outcome in miami

the Disney family, primarily abc and the espn networks have ordered talking heads to declare constantly that LeBron james is the best player on the planet. i'm not implying that he sucks, but when he goes 35 games without a foul he;s on mt rushmore. in the medal round of the Olympics he had 3fouls in the first half in 3 of the 5 games. james is best when he doesn't have to think. as I write the announcer refers to queen as superman. they pointed out 3 fouls not called on Indiana including bad breath by lance Stevenson. now abc and espn have ordered a different outcome in miami
I'm still waiting for you to discover the paragraph.

the Disney family, primarily abc and the espn networks have ordered talking heads to declare constantly that LeBron james is the best player on the planet.

He is the best player on the planet. Is there anyone even close?

I'm still waiting for you to discover the paragraph.

Totally agree. My head hurts after trying to read that.

abandon.gif

He is the best player on the planet. Is there anyone even close?
he's good, but he has three major flaws. first he's a brick layer; next he's been spoiled by favorable calls and doesn't deal well with unfavorable call, and lastly he's not a big time clutch player. he shoots 85 percent from the line for the year and significantly less in the playoffs

I was hoping this would be about Lovetron...

he's good, but he has three major flaws. first he's a brick layer; next he's been spoiled by favorable calls and doesn't deal well with unfavorable call, and lastly he's not a big time clutch player. he shoots 85 percent from the line for the year and significantly less in the playoffs

He shoots 62% from the floor and 38% from 3. That's a brick layer? As far as not being a big time clutch player, do you have anything to support that? He's probably the most efficient scorer in the game in the last five minutes of a close game. Who is more clutch?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom