New Bracketology | Syracusefan.com

New Bracketology

August 13th, 2012.

I try to at least wait until the football season starts to look at these things :cool:

2nd round playing St Joe's in Philly? Not the way to treat a #2 seed.

It still amuses me that Indiana is ranked in the top 2 or 3 preseason. I'll be happy if we're a 2 and they're our 1. Cute little team, tough at home, dare I say, scrappy, but zero business being #1.

The most important thing is Philly-DC. The goal for the season should be to play the NCAA's there as all corners of Orange Nation will descend.

It still amuses me that Indiana is ranked in the top 2 or 3 preseason. I'll be happy if we're a 2 and they're our 1. Cute little team, tough at home, dare I say, scrappy, but zero business being #1.

The most important thing is Philly-DC. The goal for the season should be to play the NCAA's there as all corners of Orange Nation will descend.

You think? They were really good last year and return most of their important players. And they have one of the best players in the country.

Agreed on the location; Philly-DC would be very n ice.

How would we even lose to any of the teams on this path? See you at the final...

If we're a #2, we will be the #2 which causes whoever our #1 is fan base to *t themselves for two weeks

We have to make the EAST and play in DC. Oh my. It would be like SU fans taking over the Verizon Center on steroids.

sign me up for DC/Philly and two weeks of media bitching

as I posted last week, lets hope we have 3 wins in March in DC!!!! The key is to have Louisville play in Indy, not Indiana.

Side note: those who turned to the dark side 2 seasons ago and donated to GTown for tickets to the SU game will get early access to the DC regional tix.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom