Class of 2023 - New Commit: Brett Spallina (NY: Mt Sinai) LSM | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 New Commit: Brett Spallina (NY: Mt Sinai) LSM

jr4750

All American
Brett Spallina :)
7EAACD50-BFF8-4F93-A52E-D1083CA30D2A.jpeg

A trifecta indeed! I think it is great that the 3 brothers will be here at 'cuse playing together. I can't wait to see them play in the dome.

Personally, I think it would have been weird if the twins were split up for their collegiate journey's. But, it's great to see that the trifecta has now been completed! Hope 'Cuse brings them all many great memories and some hardware to show for it
winking-face.png
hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed_1f91e.png

Psst - Mainstage Lacrosse. About that Carrier Dome thing...

;)

I dont know why this is being annoying and not loading, but it's another video of Brett stripping another St. Anthony's kids stick out of his hands haha

Brett Spallina ’23, LSM, Mount Sinai / Team 91 Long Island Bandits – Syracuse

Spallina plays LSM but opts for a more subdued, defense-oriented game than a lot of the poles who like to focus on offense first. He had a couple of takeaways and some important ground balls that helped kill some long BBP possessions in the first half. Spallina is quietly effective in coverage and did a nice of sliding and taking away some Phantoms’ offensive looks out of the midfield. He threw accurate checks and like his two brothers, has a ton of sandpaper in his game.