Class of 2024 - New Commit: Cameron Ryan (NY: Victor) Defense | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 New Commit: Cameron Ryan (NY: Victor) Defense

Well. Not sure we’re they envision him but I’d like him on the wings. Kids not afraid to make contact, and probably not afraid of it neither. A few CT and nice clears. Saw him at ssdm and what looked like LSM and maybe some close? Has many talents.
Kid could grow into something really special.

His score according to IL is 87. That’s a nice score.
Could be ranked when the full top 100 comes.

NLF has him at 106.
Summer 22 here.

Wonder if it's more the Timmy Costanza unpayed assistant connection or the new staff recruiting Rochester that's more at play with the recent commits. Good pick up.

Welcome Cameron,
B5ECB6F9-F791-4F55-B348-39EC54E2922A.gif

B5ECB6F9-F791-4F55-B348-39EC54E2922A.gif

Its at Dick's Sporting Goods in Victor, but either way, yes, very strange.

A lot of the Victor kids do it at the . It was the first of the "house of sport" not "sporting goods" and they make an effort of being more in the community.

When did he get hurt?

1 of the first lacrosse games of last year. Not saying that this caused it at all, but he played a lot of football and then won the state championship in basketball and tranisitioned right into lacrosse. I'm all for 3 way sports. just pointing it out that this kid had no days off in 2022/2023.

He came back to the hoops team last week ish. He was on a minutes restriction for the first game or 2 but think that is basically lifted now. His speed and quickness seems as good or better than last year. Little rusty as a basketball player in the game I saw, but hopefully able to shake that off heading into sectionals this week.

Victor lost super regional last night but here are some Cam highlights

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom