Class of 2021 - New Commit: Dom Rottura (DE) LSM/Defense | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 New Commit: Dom Rottura (DE) LSM/Defense

I'm usually a little skeptical of recruits who announce themselves and not much info is available on the web. Here is his IL profile, though not much info on it.

Had shoulder surgery that caused him to miss some time getting looks. Makes sense to get another pole in this class, unless I'm forgetting some guys. Do they only have 2 other poles committed (McCarthy & Gonsiorek) in the '21 class?

I'm usually a little skeptical of recruits who announce themselves and not much info is available on the web. Here is his IL profile, though not much info on it.

It could explain the multiple tweets from Rogers. Especially since they are both defense guys

Had shoulder surgery that caused him to miss some time getting looks. Makes sense to get another pole in this class, unless I'm forgetting some guys. Do they only have 2 other poles committed (McCarthy & Gonsiorek) in the '21 class?

Two D and now two LSMs. They definitely needed another for this class

I'm not following what the concern/hang up is here with 2021? He'd start school next fall.

I'm not following what the concern/hang up is here with 2021? He'd start school next fall.

Right now the class of '22 is committing to colleges - so it is a little odd to see a '21 committing this late in the game. Not really a concern just worth pointing out. I guess most top '21 players already committed this time a year ago. But like a previous poster pointed out it could be due to injury.

Right now the class of '22 is committing to colleges - so it is a little odd to see a '21 committing this late in the game. Not really a concern just worth pointing out. I guess most top '21 players already committed this time a year ago. But like a previous poster pointed out it could be due to injury.

Right now I know literally dozens upon dozens of 21's who have not committed anywhere. I mean I guess it depends on how elite you are and how many kids schools are taking. Duke only has 8 kids. Syracuse 12. Most D1 schools appear to have 10 or less 2021 kids committed right now.

the 2021's also missed their junior and summer seasons...so I'd expect it to lag.

...and I'm probably just more in tune with football that continues to work on the 2021 class with the occasional token 2022. I've also long thought the early recruitment of lacrosse players wasn't a great approach.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom