Class of 2020 - New Commit: Drew Snyder (FL: IMG) A/M | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 New Commit: Drew Snyder (FL: IMG) A/M

It's an advertisement for Gatorade, not an actual game pic...
Was referencing the highlight video, not the pic. Really like Drew's potential &, playing/developing at IMG, he'll have the benefit of playing a national schedule (as well as against elite players every day in practice) & their incredible facilities, training, nutrition, college prep. IMG is easily the closest thing to a college program in HS athletics.

Yikes. I haven't seen field conditions that bad since our football game at Miami.

It looks like Drew is also a pretty accomplished FO guy. He's a pupil of Greg Gurenlian at the acclaimed Faceoff Academy.

Last edited:
Like the hair, kid still has a few years to add inches but he's already built like Quinn. IMG facilities and weight room is certainly unique for a hs. They are drilled to play loose and fast. Good to see Cuse having a pipeline into them.

Whoa, that’s fire! Seems like he’s learning a thing or two from playing with the Native Americans :p

The IMG Lacrosse Instagram account uploaded pics of kids that signed their NLI's today and he wasn't in them. Headed over to his Instagram only to notice that he took 'cuse '24 out of his bio and all thats there now is his youtube highlights...

Note: I could be jumping the gun here because he didn't delete the pic where he said he committed to Syracuse but I just thought it was odd he wasn't in those pics.

The IMG Lacrosse Instagram account uploaded pics of kids that signed their NLI's today and he wasn't in them. Headed over to his Instagram only to notice that he took 'cuse '24 out of his bio and all thats there now is his youtube highlights...

Note: I could be jumping the gun here because he didn't delete the pic where he said he committed to Syracuse but I just thought it was odd he wasn't in those pics.

Technically the only people that actually sign NLI's are people who are getting money. Maybe Snyder isn't getting any scholarship money so he's not signing. A lot of schools do have kids "fake" sign and just take pictures, this often happens with kids going D3 or Ivy where there are no scholarships. IMG usually does a big photo event with everyone on the national signing day for football so I guess we'll have to wait to see.

Technically the only people that actually sign NLI's are people who are getting money. Maybe Snyder isn't getting any scholarship money so he's not signing. A lot of schools do have kids "fake" sign and just take pictures, this often happens with kids going D3 or Ivy where there are no scholarships. IMG usually does a big photo event with everyone on the national signing day for football so I guess we'll have to wait to see.
I just wonder if he didn’t decommit from Cuse. IMG had their signing day today. 4 guys signed and there was no mention of Drew. Just a reference that there will be more signings in the spring.

I just wonder if he didn’t decommit from Cuse. IMG had their signing day today. 4 guys signed and there was no mention of Drew. Just a reference that there will be more signings in the spring.

Grades?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom