Class of 2021 - New Commit: Finn Kelly (MD) Attack | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 New Commit: Finn Kelly (MD) Attack

Plays on a very good team (#2) in a stacked MIAA this year. He is highly rated in Maryland and is always talked about being one of the best in the country! Has a Canadian style, can handle pressure, can play inside/off ball and bombs from the outside, good shot selection also, he isn’t a one trick shooter. He can dodge but it’s not the best side of his game!

He plays fast and aggressive which is something you need in the shot clock era! Just a fun player to watch!
thanks Woody

This kid is playing very well in the MIAA. Need to try to find minutes for him, between Maltz, Wisnauskas and now Donnelly at Drexel... getting sick of losing all of these top tier attack because they aren't playing. Maybe start rotating a 4th attack more next year on offense...

This kid is playing very well in the MIAA. Need to try to find minutes for him, between Maltz, Wisnauskas and now Donnelly at Drexel... getting sick of losing all of these top tier attack because they aren't playing. Maybe start rotating a 4th attack more next year on offense...

Yup... we had this discussion a few weeks ago about the importance of getting kids on the field.

There is going to be playing time available at attack and especially midfield. Kelly and others need to make a statement in fall ball.

1621546385786.png

I’m not seeing what the fuss is about with Kelly. Every time I watch AS I think who’s #8. It turns out he’s a Towson commit. Kelly didn’t play particularly well in the stretches I caught last night. He may be a good shooter and there are places for those guys on the field, but I think his game will need to expand and improve if he wants to see the field.

I’m not seeing what the fuss is about with Kelly. Every time I watch AS I think who’s #8. It turns out he’s a Towson commit. Kelly didn’t play particularly well in the stretches I caught last night. He may be a good shooter and there are places for those guys on the field, but I think his game will need to expand and improve if he wants to see the field.
Good to have insight, everything we’ve seen is usually a steal in the rankings. Or at least his highlights are always. Though they played a top team so maybe he got Locked up?

I think he is a very good shooter. Most of those MIAA goalies are D1 recruits. He looks more like an offensive midfielder than an attackman.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom