Class of 2026 - New Commit: Foster Huang (CA: Torrey Pines) FOGO (9/18/24) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2026 New Commit: Foster Huang (CA: Torrey Pines) FOGO (9/18/24)

Laxfanshutt

All Conference
IMG_7162.jpeg

My thoughts exactly; probably some sort of bias as well.
WCS is a solid club. They come east for recruiting events/showcases, so I am pretty he was seen quite a bit.

Last edited:
WCS is a solid club. They come east for recruiting events/showcases, so I am pretty he was seen quite a bit.
Definitely, teammates going to ND, UVA, AF, and UMich - WCS does pretty much all the big recruiting tournaments on the East Coast to my knowledge

Definitely, teammates going to ND, UVA, AF, and UMich - WCS does pretty much all the big recruiting tournaments on the East Coast to my knowledge
I went over the list of top 100 recruits for 2026 as provided by Inside Lacrosse and only 3 are from California. 13 are from outside what I consider hotbeds.

If he was seen quite a bit I would also imagine that there would be more of a recruiting profile on him as well.

Scholastic competition still matters and the perceived poor competition on the West Coast still factors into these ratings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom