Class of 2024 - New Commit: Koby White (FL / NH) Mid | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 New Commit: Koby White (FL / NH) Mid

I didn't think kids could officially commit till September for '24? - Edit - Xtreme answered my question.

I didn't think kids could officially commit till September for '24?

Not sure. Is there an official recruiting profile for him. Anyone know his star?

I didn't think kids could officially commit till September for '24? - Edit - Xtreme answered my question.

He's a '23.

Must be we have a logjam at midfield and they want him to delay for a year.

Koby White '24, M, New Hampton (N.H.) | Sweetlax Florida | Syracuse
Having committed to a future in the (formerly/always known as) Carrier Dome as a reclassed ’23, White is set to head north to New Hampshire year after wrapping up at Lake Mary (Fla.). More than capable to dodge and take an alley, the most impressive side of his game this weekend was catching on the interior, handling and changing his release.

I was an assistant coach at a school in his district last spring. Coached against him a couple times. This kid is the real deal. He is part of a ridiculously good 2024 class, regional club (went undefeated like 9 tournaments in a row), obviously (Brooks) Sweetlax as well, & HS program. I don't recall much about him, besides him being part of the team that kicked our butts.

A kid that started with me at the youth level has since transferred from my HS to Lake Mary. I think he could play D1 as well, IMO. Look out for him, Mitch Campbell.

Welcome Koby,​

6500E53D-EA8B-455C-880C-127528363AA6.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom