Class of 2023 - New Commit: Louie Caruso (PA) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 New Commit: Louie Caruso (PA)

Laxfanshutt

All Conference
0AFA3F7D-CE0B-4C37-A07C-1AC4DC8AFAED.jpeg

No profile on IL.

According to his Insta, he attends South Fayette HS in South Fayette Twp, PA (Pittsburgh area).

That's all I got.

2022 or 2023?

PWO?
Well he’s not on The varsity team so I would think he’s on JV which will lead me to believe that he’s class of 23… my Detective skills are about as good as a blind squirrel trying to find a nut though;)

So, all we know is that he isn't a goalie or long pole.

Let's roll!

Well he’s not on The varsity team so I would think he’s on JV which will lead me to believe that he’s class of 23… my Detective skills are about as good as a blind squirrel trying to find a nut though;)
Have only watched a few minutes so far, but from this video he appears to be on varsity. No idea why he isn't listed on the varsity roster. Maybe he was pulled up from jv recently?

No profile on IL.

According to his Insta, he attends South Fayette HS in South Fayette Twp, PA (Pittsburgh area).

That's all I got.

2022 or 2023?

PWO?

Ya must be a PWO, would make sense.

Have only watched a few minutes so far, but from this video he appears to be on varsity. No idea why he isn't listed on the varsity roster. Maybe he was pulled up from jv recently?

Okay maybe I lied lol. in the picture, his jersey number reads #10 to me. #10 just scored and the announcer said his name was Brandon? So, now we're back at square one at What is going on lol

Great. Now Gaits just throwing darts at names on a wall and hoping for a commit.

His Insta profile says "Cuse '27".

Maybe he's prepping in FL for a year?

The dreaded IMG perhaps?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors