NEW DOME | Syracusefan.com

NEW DOME

storange

2023 Cali Award Rushing Touchdowns
When does the University start the " Be at the new Dome ticket push that I assume is coming, havent seen much yet.

I've been underwhelmed with the "PR campaign" from the university regarding the Dome remodel so far so if I had to guess you'll be hearing something in mid-August perhaps?

I was a little disappointed they really didn't announce or promote anything for the last game under the old roof against Wake but i guess that would have been pretty silly when almost 100 percent of your fan base will for sure be at a basketball game in the coming months and its not really the last game under the old roof.

I think if we start to see a major PR push for the last basketball game then we can expect to see one for the first football game in the new dome after the basketball game and going into the spring/summer.

A lot of steam lost since 2018, seems we’ve taken the pedal off the metal when we should be advertising 2020 already

you'll see a significant spike in single game sales for the first couple home games to satisfy curiosity. the rest is up to the team.

Once the crown is in place and the roof is literally taken off there will be hype whether the PR dept. initiates it or not.
Good point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom