New hire for football | Syracusefan.com

New hire for football

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
This hasn't been announced yet but Eric D. White is Quality Control for Administrative Support.

Stephen Brown held that position under HCDM & then Cole Dial followed him, he is still listed at SUA.

Under his twitter account he has Assistant Recruiting Coordinator for Football @ Syracuse University listed.

SU will be making the announcement soon.

I think I remember a previous thread saying that Matt Park announced this a week or two ago. I could also be making that up :noidea:

I think I remember a previous thread saying that Matt Park announced this a week or two ago. I could also be making that up :noidea:
I put his name in our search function and nothing came up.

I put his name in our search function and nothing came up.

It was in another thread because I remember the discussion about White.
I just tried searching several items in search and came up with nothing.

The reason I'm bringing this up now is that his name keeps surfacing by recruits who refer to him as coach White from Syracuse.

I haven't been able to get the search function to work for over a month..I keep getting an error message.
me either and when i ask about it on the support forum my thread gets deleted.

The only way I was able to do it was by searching the phrase "quality control." When I tried to search his name, I got an error message saying the terms I entered were either too short or too long. Thanks for being so specific error message.

The reason I'm bringing this up now is that his name keeps surfacing by recruits who refer to him as coach White from Syracuse.

i've seen him referenced a few times by recruits. he seems to be leaving a good impression.

The only way I was able to do it was by searching the phrase "quality control." When I tried to search his name, I got an error message saying the terms I entered were either too short or too long. Thanks for being so specific error message.

Thanks. Thought it was just me. Every time I try and search a name I get that same error message. Makes it hard not to start a new thread when one already might exist...especially on the recruiting forum. Didn't use to do this.