New Jerami Grant and Nerlens Noel highlights | Syracusefan.com

New Jerami Grant and Nerlens Noel highlights

Some notes:

- Noel is going to be a star. Can finish with both hands and has unreal timing on when to jump to block shots on defense. Also displayed an ability to handle the ball on the baseline and find open teammates.

-Grant is long. Classic SU zone player. 2:15 mark .

I was already excited about Noel and then I watched the video...good lord he's going to be an incredible player.

Noel still very raw on offense. He just needs to play as much basketball as he can because he has one of those "once every 2-3 years" players' combination of build & athleticism. Good handle and footwork, but his touch is obviously timid on those baby hooks. The fact he is practicing using both hands can not but understated from both a skills and attitude perspective. Gonna go against the grain and say he will need more than 1 year, but doubtfully more than 2.

Thanks Francis. Looking good. Noel already has SU's pregame shaking the hands of the scorekeepers etc that KJ, Scoop etc perform before each game. Nice highlights. Jerami - one talented kid. These 2 guys can really block/intimidate shots and run the court . The future is bright - hope Noel comes on board soon.

I was hoping this picture could provide a clue as to where Noel may go...

1323875131.jpg

but I've got nothing...

Francis are you hearing that Noel is a Cuse lean like what was said in the other thread?

Francis are you hearing that Noel is a Cuse lean like what was said in the other thread?
Nope. Noel and his camp have kept things very tight and it's definitely 50/50 between us and UK. The familiarity and close relationship with Hop, the staff, and SU overall is a big advantage in this battle. He's been to SU about four times already and I seriously can't recall a b-ball recruit that has visited SU that many times and didn't end up there.

wow a super athletic lefty big man who has handle, a high bball iq, and great instincts. im getting excited in all the wrong places.

wow a super athletic lefty big man who has handle, a high bball iq, and great instincts. im getting excited in all the wrong places.

Funny thing is that he's actually right handed even though he has a great feel for his left too.

Funny thing is that he's actually right handed even though he has a great feel for his left too.
really ? he blocked everything lefty and shot mostly lefty. if true thats impressive stuff right there butt tee.

I cant imagine how far the guards would be able to push up with him and rak

It's also worth noting that Noel, Grant, and DC2 will all be playing on the same team in an All Star game during Final Four weekend.

It's also worth noting that Noel, Grant, and DC2 will all be playing on the same team in an All Star game during Final Four weekend.
That's impossible. Don't they know that Noel and DC2 can't possibly play together? Ask any Kentucky fan, they'll tell you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom