New Jersey Recruiting target for Ohio State | Syracusefan.com

New Jersey Recruiting target for Ohio State

why was my thread title edited?

these aren't just ohio state targets. these are players syracuse has offered and who've visited here.

why was my thread title edited?

these aren't just ohio state targets. these are players syracuse has offered and who've visited here.

Because your heading was just NJ. The story you posted is about OSU targeting NJ for recruiting.

And btw there already is a thread for Jennings.

Because your heading was just NJ. The story you posted is about OSU targeting NJ for recruiting.

And btw there already is a thread for Jennings.

i dont really see the need for you to take liberty to editing titles unless requested.

any yes, i'm well aware of the jennings thread. thanks

Interesting to see that the Big Boys such as OSU and PSU are increasing their presence in NJ. While they have always pulled recuits from the state it seems that with the inclusion of Rutgers in the B10 that the trend will continue to grow. This is not great news for Syracuse, more exposure could result in less "diamonds in the rough" for us due to greater competition. Im guessing this is going to really hurt Rutgers as it seems every year they would pull a few top rated kids from their back yard. Jersey is going to be an interesting state to watch going forward.

Interesting to see that the Big Boys such as OSU and PSU are increasing their presence in NJ. While they have always pulled recuits from the state it seems that with the inclusion of Rutgers in the B10 that the trend will continue to grow. This is not great news for Syracuse, more exposure could result in less "diamonds in the rough" for us due to greater competition. Im guessing this is going to really hurt Rutgers as it seems every year they would pull a few top rated kids from their back yard. Jersey is going to be an interesting state to watch going forward.

This was the whole point of my post. New Jersey. The state we're trying to get back into now has a new very aggressive player. OSU has always taken a token player or two from the state but their attention to it for 2015 just made things a bit tougher. They're hitting it very hard.

It's never good to see Ohio State moving east (or Michigan, MSU, NE) or a southern school moving North. Muddies the landscape and makes it more competitive than it already is.

Last edited:
PSU never left NJ.