New leader for most annoying promo / ad ever | Syracusefan.com

New leader for most annoying promo / ad ever

STEVEHOLT

There are FIVE letters in the name BLAIN.
The Chris Paul and his stupid twin ad , as you guys know, has been my most hated ad campaign of all time.

I thought for sure it would be coming to an end, but NO, they doubled down on it and expanded it to include more athletes.

well, what do you know, this stupid Mike and Mike Tortoise and the Hare race has surpassed it. Didnt think it was possible, but it has accomplished the Herculean effort of supplanting the Statefarm crap as worst promo ever.

The Chris Paul and his stupid twin ad , as you guys know, has been my most hated ad campaign of all time.

I thought for sure it would be coming to an end, but NO, they doubled down on it and expanded it to include more athletes.

well, what do you know, this stupid Mike and Mike Tortoise and the Hare race has surpassed it. Didnt think it was possible, but it has accomplished the Herculean effort of supplanting the Statefarm crap as worst promo ever.
Cannot stand the lame, uncreative, did I say lame(?) Chris and Cliff Paul ads, but it's only second to the brutal Bill Cowher TWC ads.

Last edited:
I actually don't mind the Paul ads. They're not over the top funny but I like the subtle humor.

I'm tired of those Verizon ones where the chick and the customer keep going back and forth about who appreciates the other more. Freaking asinine.

I want to throw something through the tv for every Discount Doublecheck ad. Unfortunately, I happen to know how they've moved policies (really well!) so that won't be going away soon.

How can anyone hate the Cliff Paul ads? I don't find them funny, but they're not awful. They just exist.

The Tortoise/Hare ad was horrible. Tortoise in the Mercedes? DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING.

Angry Neeson was my favorite. I can't believe that didn't make anyone's top list this morning.
The only way Angry Neeson could have been better would have been to show that the player who defeated him was a 12-year-old.

The only way Angry Neeson could have been better would have been to show that the player who defeated him was a 12-year-old.

That would have been hilarious. That ad was my favorite. I also liked the Fiat ad. There were several that sucked.

I still love the kid in the Darth Vader outfit from a few years ago. Wasn't that Audi or Volvo?

That would have been hilarious. That ad was my favorite. I also liked the Fiat ad. There were several that sucked.

I still love the kid in the Darth Vader outfit from a few years ago. Wasn't that Audi or Volvo?
VW.

How can anyone hate the Cliff Paul ads? I don't find them funny, but they're not awful. They just exist.

The Tortoise/Hare ad was horrible. Tortoise in the Mercedes? DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING.

Yeah - I find them pretty harmless.

Agree with everyone else - angry Neeson was the best by far.

I'm tired of those Verizon ones where the chick and the customer keep going back and forth about who appreciates the other more. Freaking asinine.

That would be a major coup if AT&T could make an annoying ad and have people hate Verizon for it. ;)

Yeah - I find them pretty harmless.

Agree with everyone else - angry Neeson was the best by far.

you dont watch nba basketball then
that infernal music is the worst aspect of it

I'm a State Farm Agent so i'll abstain from the Discount Double Check and Chris Paul conversation and only mention that i'm glad Nationwide is reminding you that your kids might die so our commercials don't look so bad.
Saw that commercial in marketing class today, What were they thinking?

funny ad if you remember the original. adding steve buscemi at the end nailed it !