New Lids for Cornell | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

New Lids for Cornell

As bad as that logo was I don’t mind a throwback to it.

What I’m confused by is the helmet color. I don’t remember any other pre-Cascade helmet color other than white.

I thought Bacharach helmets were always white with blue & orange stickers. When did the team ever wear blue lids pre-Cascade?

St. John’s logo was the worst.

I enjoy this, but I was in like 6th grade when this logo was a thing in the early 90’s. Nostalgic.

I want a throwback to the mid/late 90’s feathers on the early Cascade helmet.
I want a 1983 throw back.

I'll be honest; if I had my way, the team would wear all-Orange (without the chrome) for every away game. All Orange is, perhaps, the most distinctive look in D1.

I always referred to the logo below as the 'goofy SU logo' and I always thought it was the worst. But if it was #1, the logo on the helmets is #1A.

s-l300.png

I'll be honest; if I had my way, the team would wear all-Orange (without the chrome) for every away game. All Orange is, perhaps, the most distinctive look in D1.

Honestly my favorite look over the more recent years is the Orange helmet/jersey with the blue shorts.
I know they haven't had many opportunities this season with so many home games but I'm surprised they didn't wear the orange against ND last week. Absolutely agree about the chrome helmets I hate those!

I think once a year this is awesome. Football and basketball should do something fun with a throwback every year.

If you really want to go throw back, you should be drinking out of a Maggie's fish bowl.

don't have one (never worked there)

I did just throw out an old ratty I went round with Vanna T shirt from Wheel of Fortune night at Braggs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom