New name for the BE: BCF | Syracusefan.com

New name for the BE: BCF

zibby

Starter
The Big Clusterfark

Great job, BE. You *could* have had a 12-team conference of, say, Boston College, Cincinnati, Connecticut, Louisville, Memphis, Miami, Pittsburgh, Syracuse, Rutgers, Temple, Virginia Tech and West Virginia, but instead you get this monstrosity.

And all to protect the precious basketball legacies of such luminaries as Providence, Seton Hall and St. John's. Hope you asshats enjoy the trips to Dallas and Houston. I hope you lose by 50 each game. And those may not be the only long trips you'll have to take. We'll see how long Boise, AFA and Navy are FB-only members. Rutgers and West Virginia started out as FB-only members as did Virginia Tech.

The Big Clusterfark

Great job, BE. You *could* have had a 12-team conference of, say, Boston College, Cincinnati, Connecticut, Louisville, Memphis, Miami, Pittsburgh, Syracuse, Rutgers, Temple, Virginia Tech and West Virginia, but instead you get this monstrosity.

And all to protect the precious basketball legacies of such luminaries as Providence, Seton Hall and St. John's. Hope you asshats enjoy the trips to Dallas and Houston. I hope you lose by 50 each game. And those may not be the only long trips you'll have to take. We'll see how long Boise, AFA and Navy are FB-only members. Rutgers and West Virginia started out as FB-only members as did Virginia Tech.
I do not think Boise, Air Forced or Navy are going to join, and if they do not, I wonder of SMU, Houston and even UCF join because it would be more unstable since the options to make it a BCS would be dwindling

There won''t be a need for a new name. It simply will exsist to be. I've got an idea for a new logo though.

images