New photo (minus Dion) | Syracusefan.com

New photo (minus Dion)

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
428277_10151395140670232_659040231_23698514_435421491_n.jpg

I saw this today in my new issue of ESPN the Mag and the first thing I noticed was that their was no Dion, kind of annoyed me

I saw this today in my new issue of ESPN the Mag and the first thing I noticed was that their was no Dion, kind of annoyed me
It's too bad cause it's a nice photo. BTW, I bring this up about once a year, but I like the orange uni's better. Wish we wore them home and away.

I might sound like im to fixitated on this, but whatever

First no dis respect to Rak but if you look at the photo, and you play the game which does not belong with the rest the answer would be him

Second, Fab i find it hard to believe a dude of his size would be able to even attempt the dunk he is about to throw down in the backround. Vince Carter yes, Fab not so much

And third, Dion has to be this shot, he has to be. I might just tweet him and see what he says becuase he always responds back. Maybe some extra motivation

First no dis respect to Rak but if you look at the photo, and you play the game which does not belong with the rest the answer would be him

Second, Fab i find it hard to believe a dude of his size would be able to even attempt the dunk he is about to throw down in the backround. Vince Carter yes, Fab not so much

And third, Dion has to be this shot, he has to be. I might just tweet him and see what he says becuase he always responds back. Maybe some extra motivation
Who cares honestly? This was probably taken before the season even started. Tweeting him this would be pointless.

It's too bad cause it's a nice photo. BTW, I bring this up about once a year, but I like the orange uni's better. Wish we wore them home and away.
Im with you on the Orange uni's, I mean we are the ORANGE, why not embrace it to the fullest

Who cares honestly? This was probably taken before the season even started. Tweeting him this would be pointless.

First of all, i was being sarcastic i could care less i dont read espn magazine. I was being half serious

and second. Many times i have tweeted at the guys on the team. Dion a couple of times he always responds back, and for somebody my age it makes you feel good like you have a connection with a dude like dion, or fab, or scoop, ect.

Like here our these su basketball stars communicating to an average dude like me.

Major airbrushing or something in that photo...Scoop has muscles...who knew.

Ok I laughed out loud at this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom