New season= new faces | Syracusefan.com

New season= new faces

CaliCuse

All American
I've always foud that the fresh names and players on our team to be an interesting byproduct of the new season. In colele sports thats usualyy the freahmen.Ee kind of have to wait for two of the more intriguing players until next seson due to academics/ That would be Corey Cooper and Wayne Williams. but the speed and WR possibilties still exist along withsome defensive help in Trejo and Morano (sic) Cory Winfield migh t find his way on to the field if the older players continue to disappoint the coaching staff. Cornrlius and Lewis are two players I though would be contributors but so far have fallen short of expectations/. I like Alryk Perry's experience and speed at LBer John Ramon will finally get on the field and turned loose. Will he be "the Kraken?" I'd love to see it happen. If I could draw characturesI would love to see one of him biting off half of an opponent's boy while ingesting the other half. Maybe Donnie Simmons can get on the field and flash some of that speed off the edge as well as James Washington.

You have a point; Ben Lewis was absolutely awful during last year, when he redshirted and had surgery. He didn't even have any catches either.

Come on, Frozen, play nice.:p

If only the a had been swapped with an e in the title of this thread, and we may have had a new all time best thread name.

You know you've been on the board too long when you can just read straight through a Cali post without any pausing/rewinding. I did LOL at the lone "(sic)" though.;)

If only the a had been swapped with an e in the title of this thread, and we may have had a new all time best thread name.

Kind of a take on SSDD.

You have a point; Ben Lewis was absolutely awful during last year, when he redshirted and had surgery. He didn't even have any catches either.
OK I did forget about Lewis injury. He was according to reports and a good friend of mine a kind of "hard-nosed kid that would or will do well and become a Dome darling. Some think he is a Schwedes without the great speed.Cornelius as well came in with a fine resume.

OK I did forget about Lewis injury. He was according to reports and a good friend of mine a kind of "hard-nosed kid that would or will do well and become a Dome darling. Some think he is a Schwedes without the great speed.Cornelius as well came in with a fine resume.
Cornelius redshirted. Good lord.

Simmons is out for the year and Alryk Perry's experience ??? This stopped being amusing along time ago...

Cornelius redshirted. Good lord.

Clearly Alec Lemon and Marcus Sales should've been benched for him though. Neither really did much last year especially against SEC and Pac12 foes.

Another thing I missed the first time I read the OP:

might find his way on to the field if the older players continue to disappoint the coaching staff.

What?

url.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom