New SU T-Shirts - interested ? | Syracusefan.com

New SU T-Shirts - interested ?

IthacaMatt

Old Timer / Unofficial Contributor for 25+ years
Hi, folks. A friend of mine owns a T-shirt store and has come up with a couple new designs for the upcoming season. He knows that I am active on this board, and what hard-core fans we have on this site, and asked me to post previews of 2 new designs he has come up with, to see how much people like them, and to get a sense of what mix of sizes he ought to print.

He is selling the T-shirts for $20 each, regardless of size, plus $2.35/shirt for shipping and handling. The shirts will be made of high quality 50/50 poly-cotton "dry blend", which I understand to mean that they are pretty shrink resistent.

He is going to run the shirts next week, so I need to tell him quantities and sizes by the end of the day on Monday. I will set up Paypal later on tonight or tomorrow to take orders. For now, post below in this thread with your quantities and sizes, so we can get an idea how many he should run. Thanks very much. I hope you like them (I do!).

http://www.ithacamatt.com/photos/

profile.php

Hi, folks. A friend of mine owns a T-shirt store and has come up with a couple new designs for the upcoming season. He knows that I am active on this board, and what hard-core fans we have on this site, and asked me to post previews of 2 new designs he has come up with, to see how much people like them, and to get a sense of what mix of sizes he ought to print.

He is selling the T-shirts for $20 each, regardless of size, plus $2.35/shirt for shipping and handling. The shirts will be made of high quality 50/50 poly-cotton "dry blend", which I understand to mean that they are pretty shrink resistent.

He is going to run the shirts next week, so I need to tell him quantities and sizes by the end of the day on Monday. I will set up Paypal later on tonight or tomorrow to take orders. For now, post below in this thread with your quantities and sizes, so we can get an idea how many he should run. Thanks very much. I hope you like them (I do!).

I'm not sure if the link is going to work, but if it doesn't, go to Facebook and search for "Ithaca Matt" and the 2 pictures are posted there.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004132292551&sk=photos

profile.php

Well, it appears that you can see one of the images. It's a start anyway. If any of the moderators can host images, please send me a message. Thanks very much.

I've wanted an ACC based shirt since the announcement. The shirts are a little busy and I'm not a huge fan of the font. I'd definitely buy a cleaner looking ACC shirt.

I'm not sure if the link is going to work, but if it doesn't, go to Facebook and search for "Ithaca Matt" and the 2 pictures are posted there.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004132292551&sk=photos

profile.php
Can we get T-shirts with your avatar on them?:)

I've wanted an ACC based shirt since the announcement. The shirts are a little busy and I'm not a huge fan of the font. I'd definitely buy a cleaner looking ACC shirt.
Thanks for the feedback. I'll pass it along.

The dude stole that line from me. I want some $

He's a lurker on the site, I believe. Maybe I can hook you up with a couple free shirts. I'll ask.

I'm always game for more SU shirts.

Well, the way I look at it is, if we ever want to do a custom shirt as a group, or enough people seem to like an idea, like the War Otto thing, which was great, this is what it costs to do it from a professional guy on good quality shirts (or other merchandise).