New Sunday ticket | Syracusefan.com

New Sunday ticket

upperdeck

Living Legend
Hopefully those that get it with Youtube TV have better luck.. Trying to make this work with Youtube app is just painful so far..

A joke that they didnt come up with an App that doesnt force you thru so many hoops just to login and wants to push you thru google login to do anything..

The directv experience is already so much easier to use.

It's the easiest login I have across any of my apps. I literally just click my email, which is saved on my phone and laptop and I'm logged in instantly.
I've never tried to use the youtube app to utilize youtube tv though. I just use the youtube tv app.

Kind of confused about Sunday ticket though. I already have redzone through the sports package I have, so I selected the non redzone Sunday ticket package for like $280 (What). Once I confirmed, I was sent an email saying after my week long free trial, I would be billed $370 or something like that. I'll prolly give them a call tomorrow.

It's the easiest login I have across any of my apps. I literally just click my email, which is saved on my phone and laptop and I'm logged in instantly.
I've never tried to use the youtube app to utilize youtube tv though. I just use the youtube tv app.

Kind of confused about Sunday ticket though. I already have redzone through the sports package I have, so I selected the non redzone Sunday ticket package for like $280 (What). Once I confirmed, I was sent an email saying after my week long free trial, I would be billed $370 or something like that. I'll prolly give them a call tomorrow.
They’re just doing to bill you 370 for red zone plus Sunday ticket and rescind your prior red zone subscription

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom