New to the Forum | Syracusefan.com

New to the Forum

Eagles20

2nd String
Just wanted to say hello to everyone as a new poster on the forum. I have been enjoying this message for some time as just a spectator, but now wanted to throw myself into the pool as a poster. I've been a cuse fan since I've been 10 years old...28 years old now. I live around the Philly area, but don't worry I can't stand Villanova.looking forward to some good discussions with you guys moving forward. GO ORANGE!!!

Check list for the newbies.

Do you like PBR? Y/N

? Y/N

Do you like Anna Kendrick, Jennifer Lawerance, JLH, JLH 2.0, and other hotties? Y/N

Do you trust Bjorn? Y/N

Do you know how to "Tee?" Y/N

Do you like being in the ACC? Y/N
Follow up.
Should the ACC Tourney be held at MSG? Y/N

Do you promise not to engage with Igor and Tristy? Y/N

Just wanted to say hello to everyone as a new poster on the forum. I have been enjoying this message for some time as just a spectator, but now wanted to throw myself into the pool as a poster. I've been a cuse fan since I've been 10 years old...28 years old now. I live around the Philly area, but don't worry I can't stand Villanova.looking forward to some good discussions with you guys moving forward. GO ORANGE!!!
I see that you're an eagles fan...

come at me bro.

Eli 4 life

Check list for the newbies.

Do you like PBR? Y/N

? Y/N

Do you like Anna Kendrick, Jennifer Lawerance, JLH, JLH 2.0, and other hotties? Y/N

Do you trust Bjorn? Y/N

Do you know how to "Tee?" Y/N

Do you like being in the ACC? Y/N
Follow up.
Should the ACC Tourney be held at MSG? Y/N

Do you promise not to engage with Igor and Tristy? Y/N
I think you know my answers to all of those lol

You'll get along great with KaiserUEO. He's a big Eagles fan. ;)

Mazel tov!

Welcome.

Follow this simple rule to do well here:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom