Class of 2023 - New Transfer: Jake Titus (MA: Lincoln-Sudbury) SSDM / Grad Transfer from Union | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 New Transfer: Jake Titus (MA: Lincoln-Sudbury) SSDM / Grad Transfer from Union

Powellfan

Renowned lacrosse analyst
Thought in all the hub bub regarding Mason Kohn that Titus got overlooked a bit. Looks to be a good player. SU has gotten a few DIII transfers the past few years, but none with the accolades of Kohn and Titus. 28 points for Titus the past two seasons and 104 groundballs as well. Not a huge kid at 5'11 185 but also not small. At this point I'd say he'd be paired up with Carter Rice at defensive midfield and will be Jake Stevens backup on the face-off wing. Welcome Jake!

Thought in all the hub bub regarding Mason Kohn that Titus got overlooked a bit. Looks to be a good player. SU has gotten a few DIII transfers the past few years, but none with the accolades of Kohn and Titus. 28 points for Titus the past two seasons and 104 groundballs as well. Not a huge kid at 5'11 185 but also not small. At this point I'd say he'd be paired up with Carter Rice at defensive midfield and will be Jake Stevens backup on the face-off wing. Welcome Jake!

Not sure if it is easy to edit but you may want to add his name to the title of the thread. For a second I thought we had a new ssdm transfer named Lincoln Sudbury!

Not sure if it is easy to edit but you may want to add his name to the title of the thread. For a second I thought we had a new ssdm transfer named Lincoln Sudbury!

Lol I thought the same

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom