Class of 2023 - New Transfer: Zach Puckhaber (NY: Mahopac) Defense / Grad Transfer from Gettysburg | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 New Transfer: Zach Puckhaber (NY: Mahopac) Defense / Grad Transfer from Gettysburg

Powellfan

Renowned lacrosse analyst
Following in the footsteps of Mitch Wykoff, the Orange welcome Zach Puckhaber to the fold. Interesting to see where he fits in. Puckhaber was a DIII Second Team All American according to US Lacrosse Magazine (he was Honorable Mention according to USILA). As mentioned by another poster he has great size at 6'3 225. Syracuse returns a ton of poles so I'm not sure where he fits in. Man down? Not sure he would shift to short stick but I guess you never know. I haven't seen a tweet announcing his arrival but he's included in the IL Transfer Portal tracker. That gives SU three DIII transfers this offseason, and seven transfers overall. Welcome Zach!

Following in the footsteps of Mitch Wykoff, the Orange welcome Zach Puckhaber to the fold. Interesting to see where he fits in. Puckhaber was a DIII Second Team All American according to US Lacrosse Magazine (he was Honorable Mention according to USILA). As mentioned by another poster he has great size at 6'3 225. Syracuse returns a ton of poles so I'm not sure where he fits in. Man down? Not sure he would shift to short stick but I guess you never know. I haven't seen a tweet announcing his arrival but he's included in the IL Transfer Portal tracker. That gives SU three DIII transfers this offseason, and seven transfers overall. Welcome Zach!

If he is any good, he will play immediately.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom