new tweet | Syracusefan.com

new tweet

Newest tweet - Mac to Patriots

I'm actually working on a project with the Maestro (mark metcalf) as we speak.

I'm writing on the upcoming Dee Snider Celebrty Roast and Mark Metcalf is on the dais.

Others on dais include: Jim Norton, Jim Florentine, Mick Foley, Craig Gass, Scott Ian, Lita Ford, Zakk Wylde, Eddie Trunk, and roast-master, Penn Jillette

There's a bunch of prerecorded celebrity videos too, but I'm not at liberty to reveal.

Geez, that list of "celebrities" kind of puts Dee Snider's career into perspective.

I'm writing on the upcoming Dee Snider Celebrty Roast and Mark Metcalf is on the dais.

Others on dais include: Jim Norton, Jim Florentine, Mick Foley, Craig Gass, Scott Ian, Lita Ford, Zakk Wylde, Eddie Trunk, and roast-master, Penn Jillette

There's a bunch of prerecorded celebrity videos too, but I'm not at liberty to reveal.

Not a bad group if you are a metalhead. Where and when will this roast air? I'm interested in checking it out.

Ask Dee if he'll knock out a version of "Come all Ye Faithful" since we're still close to the holidays.

Geez, that list of "celebrities" kind of puts Dee Snider's career into perspective.

All those people are first and foremost, Dees friends.

They also all have some level of fame and are either in heavy metal, stand-up comedy or both.

That's what he wanted.

Roasts are better when everyone knows each other rather than having celebs who don't know each other taking pot shots

They also all have some level of fame and are either in heavy metal, stand-up comedy or both.

That's what he wanted.

Roasts are better when everyone knows each other rather than having celebs who don't know each other taking pot shots

I, for one, would love to be at this roast.

Not a bad group if you are a metalhead. Where and when will this roast air? I'm interested in checking it out.

Roast is on January 24 in Anaheim, CA

From what I've been told, it's airing live that night, but I don't know on which network.

Definitely not Comedy Central - I think it might be on the net that Mark Cuban owns... Will get back to you on this

That's what he wanted.

Well don't I look like a dick now.

Moreso than usual, I mean.

What? No Terry Gross?

The Roast is on AXS I believe. At least I think that's what I read in Guitarworld.

No Jeff Ross?

A roast is not complete without Jeff Ross and his wildly inappropriate brand of humor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom