New York, just like I pictured it | Syracusefan.com

New York, just like I pictured it

T

tee1222

Taking a quote from Stevie Wonder in my thread title, please post if you know the song without the googles. Anyway, this is payback for last year's rough birthday (Temple, MSG). The Garden, you owed us one. A lot of Cuse fans at the bar and the game that were worried and on bad streaks, but we persevered against a tough team. I believe SJU is a tournament team, but we'll see.

So now, I'm 1-1 Cuse at MSG, and iommi and I at the same games are 2-0!
Let's go. Keep this going and play strong coming into ACC play.

I was very mild at this game, a few yellings and ramblings at the team to get back in the zone from transition. Kept saying yeah Tyler, yeah Tyler as he drove the lane, but pretty chill otherwise. It was as if I expected the worst, that SJU could beat us, but we always had an answer, and only lost the lead once. Was one of those games that you knew was going to be close in the end.

Anyway, Stevie Wonder spoiler in a few mins...

Skyscrapers and everything...methinks Stevie was talking about CUSE...especially Grant's Dunk ;)

Well, he's from Hardtown, Mississippi, I can tell you that​

Taking a quote from Stevie Wonder in my thread title, please post if you know the song without the googles. Anyway, this is payback for last year's rough birthday (Temple, MSG). The Garden, you owed us one. A lot of Cuse fans at the bar and the game that were worried and on bad streaks, but we persevered against a tough team. I believe SJU is a tournament team, but we'll see.

So now, I'm 1-1 Cuse at MSG, and iommi and I at the same games are 2-0!
Let's go. Keep this going and play strong coming into ACC play.
When I was undergraduate at University of Colorado we used to play that song every time we crossed over either the Tappan Zee or the George Washington bridge on the drive home from Boulder. Many years ago! Good memories...

When I was undergraduate at University of Colorado we used to play that song every time we crossed over either the Tappan Zee or the George Washington bridge on the drive home from Boulder. Many years ago! Good memories...
Oh heck yes. Definitely a "going into the city" song.

Nah, my bro. Probably should have but Troop wasn't as snap happy as I thought he'd be coming from Alaska all the way to NYC. He's a seasoned Manhattanite by now. :)

I never thought of pictures, everything was happening so fast. I think I'm the last syracusefan member at the blarney, and I'll shut this sob down!!

CuseTroop said:
And, with no tapatalk or forum runner, idk how to post pics :(

Forum runner working now

image-1031448888.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online