Next season | Syracusefan.com

Next season

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
Totally different team and unknown expectations. I dont really like trying to determine how the new players are gonna play based on what they did in hs. But i welcome change. We need a breath of fresh air.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally different team and unknown expectations. I dont really like trying to determine how the new players are gonna play based on what they did in hs. But i welcome change. We need a breath of fresh air.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not writing off this season yet. We could get in to the sweet 16 and I would be thrilled with that. having said that, I look forward to the new kids as well.

I'm not writing off this season yet. We could get in to the sweet 16 and I would be thrilled with that. having said that, I look forward to the new kids as well.
Need development at the center position for sure. I think Coleman steps up. Shooting guard is looming as a problem. Maybe Cooney finds his shot and contribute. I would like to see Fair at the 4 and Grant at the 3. Unless mcw returns, Ennis is our pg.

We will not be nearly as good next season. I just don't see it . I will be shocked if we are.

I think we wil be better next year or at least as good. Grant and fair at the forwards will be a very good combo. Silent G is a good player. Ennis is a question, no doubt. And one of our centers has to be a bit better one would hope.