Next weekend at UNC | Syracusefan.com

Next weekend at UNC

Eric15

Living Legend
This is our record in every ACC arena since joining the conference 10 years ago. We're extremely overdue to finally notch a W in that building.

Boston College 8-2
Notre Dame 4-2
NC State 3-2
Wake Forest 3-2
Florida State 3-3
Georgia Tech 3-3
Virginia Tech 3-4
Pittsburgh 4-6
Louisville 2-3
Miami 2-4
Duke 2-6
Clemson 1-5
Virginia 1-6
North Carolina 0-6

I think we have won two games against UNC since we joined the conference. The first season and the last game in 2020 before the world shut down.

I don’t think we have much of a chance this year either. They’re a horrible matchup. It’s their best defensive team in quite some time and we this team can’t hit water from a sunken ship.

Last edited:
I think we have won two games against UNC since we joined the conference. The first season and thr last game in 2020 before the world shut down.

I don’t think we have much of a chance this year wither. They’re a horrible matchup. It’s their best defensive team in quite some time and we this team can’t hit water from a sunken
We also beat them at home in March 2021. I believe it was Roy Williams’ last road game as coach.

We also beat them at home in March 2021. I believe it was Roy Williams’ last road game as coach.
Good call out. That was the season with no fans and I’m pretty sure in contracted food poisoning that evening from eating wings at a Liverpool NY establishment.

This is our record in every ACC arena since joining the conference 10 years ago. We're extremely overdue to finally notch a W in that building.

Boston College 8-2
Notre Dame 4-2
NC State 3-2
Wake Forest 3-2
Florida State 3-3
Georgia Tech 3-3
Virginia Tech 3-4
Pittsburgh 4-6
Louisville 2-3
Miami 2-4
Duke 2-6
Clemson 1-5
Virginia 1-6
North Carolina 0-6
Hope they don't end up like Clemson. The Tigers lost 59 straight at Chapel Hill before finally winning in January 2020.

I think we have little chance of winning at UNC. We can’t match their size or scoring ability. They shut down Clemson’s top two scorers yesterday. I just feel that once this team feels some resistance, they fall into the one on one offense with Judah being the biggest culprit. It steamrolls from a close game to a 15-20 point loss.

I think we have won two games against UNC since we joined the conference. The first season and thr last game in 2020 before the world shut down.

I don’t think we have much of a chance this year wither. They’re a horrible matchup. It’s their best defensive team in quite some time and we this team can’t hit water from a sunken ship.
As college teams go, they are very old, but also have some very good young players. Like you said, they play really good defense and they have a lot of answers. I don’t like our chances there.

Boston College 8-2
Notre Dame 4-2
NC State 3-2
Wake Forest 3-2
Florida State 3-3
Georgia Tech 3-3
Virginia Tech 3-4
Pittsburgh 4-6
Louisville 2-3
Miami 2-4
Duke 2-6
Clemson 1-5
Virginia 1-6
North Carolina 0-6
I think Bacot has been there for all six.

Our only chance is if Mickey Curley has a Time Machine and enters the transfer portal simultaneously

Boston College 8-2
Notre Dame 4-2
NC State 3-2
Wake Forest 3-2
Florida State 3-3
Georgia Tech 3-3
Virginia Tech 3-4
Pittsburgh 4-6
Louisville 2-3
Miami 2-4
Duke 2-6
Clemson 1-5
Virginia 1-6
North Carolina 0-6
Man, that is an abysmal record

I've been to several of the ACC arenas, and I would give UNC the strongest home court advantage. From the time the pre-game show starts to the actual game, it's a progressive high. It continues with a rabid and knowledgeable crowd support.

I'm sure the Dukies would challenge that opinion.

I've been to several of the ACC arenas, and I would give UNC the strongest home court advantage. From the time the pre-game show starts to the actual game, it's a progressive high. It continues with a rabid and knowledgeable crowd support.

I'm sure the Dukies would challenge that opinion.

Was there a few weeks ago, their production show really is top notch.

As far as playing them, they have a lot of size depth and wing talent. This is going to be a tough outing for us.

I'd take Billy over Mickey.

Big bro was a better player
boston-college-bill-curley-1994-ncaa-east-regional-march-28-1994-sports-illustrated-cover.jpg

Boston College 8-2
Notre Dame 4-2
NC State 3-2
Wake Forest 3-2
Florida State 3-3
Georgia Tech 3-3
Virginia Tech 3-4
Pittsburgh 4-6
Louisville 2-3
Miami 2-4
Duke 2-6
Clemson 1-5
Virginia 1-6
North Carolina 0-6
So if it wasn’t for Tyus’ shot we’d be 0-6 at Clemson? That’s surprising to me. The rest make total sense to be honest

And our only win at UVA was that miracle ending and OT with Buddy and Eli

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom