Next year instead of starters who is never starting in 19-20 season | Syracusefan.com

Next year instead of starters who is never starting in 19-20 season

20Plus

Edwards is the only one I would think for certain.

Second least likely would be Braswell and third JBA.

Fourth would be whoever is the fourth guard in the rotation but I don’t know who that is.

Edwards is the only one I would think for certain.

Second least likely would be Braswell and third JBA.

Fourth would be whoever is the fourth guard in the rotation but I don’t know who that is.
Crazy to think
The seven definitely could start OB/QG/MD/Hughes/Buddy/Carey/BS
These three an argument could be made
HW/BG/JG3
The other three little but not no chance JE/RB/JBA

And I love Braswell

Agree and I think it's hard to really have any clue what the rotation will look like. The guys who will certainly start OB/Buddy/Marek. But outside of that I think there's a lot up for grabs. I think Hughes' minutes will be interesting to watch. I like him but I don't know that I love him at the 3.

Are we going to have 13 recruited players on next year's roster, (Sidibie, Bol Ajak, Edwards, Dolezaj, Brissett, Hughes, Guerrier, Braswell, Boeheim, Carey, Washington, Goodine and Girard)? JB's never had that many. I have a feeling a couple more guys will be leaving and he already knows it.

Agree and I think it's hard to really have any clue what the rotation will look like. The guys who will certainly start OB/Buddy/Marek. But outside of that I think there's a lot up for grabs. I think Hughes' minutes will be interesting to watch. I like him but I don't know that I love him at the 3.
Don’t think Buddy should be a lock to start

Don’t think Buddy should be a lock to start
"Should" doesn't really matter. He will be a starter, whether any of us thinks he should or shouldn't.

I hope Washington is healthy and starts, I think he and Girard are the only point guards we have. With that said, I think what'll happen is HW will be the 5th of 5 guards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom