Next Year | Syracusefan.com

Next Year

Mano22

Walk On
What is the probability Battle and Brissett stay? With our incoming class, team has a chance to be pretty special if these guys stay and Frank can play under control. I know early in the season Battle was a full he gone, and Brissett was not really on anyone's radar, but it feels like Battle's stock is down a little and Brissett's is up a lot. Honestly it is baffling that Brisett is not considered a lottery pick at this point, but somehow he isn't even a 1st rounder. Would love input from someone who knows more about these sorts of chances to weigh in here. I apologize if this has been discussed a lot, but I looked briefly and did not see any threads about this.

What is the probability Battle and Brissett stay? With our incoming class, team has a chance to be pretty special if these guys stay and Frank can play under control. I know early in the season Battle was a full he gone, and Brissett was not really on anyone's radar, but it feels like Battle's stock is down a little and Brissett's is up a lot. Honestly it is baffling that Brisett is not considered a lottery pick at this point, but somehow he isn't even a 1st rounder. Would love input from someone who knows more about these sorts of chances to weigh in here. I apologize if this has been discussed a lot, but I looked briefly and did not see any threads about this.
neither will leave unless they want to play for the Mad Ants

No way do I see OB leaving. test the water, sure. Battle is different. I have heard that he will only go if he is sure that he is a first rounder. If that is true, he will be back. But I have a hard time believing that. With Hughes, Bazley and Carey, we will be every good next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom